Staff members at Boys & Girls Clubs strive to meet the educational needs of their Club youth through innovative programs such as Project Learn, a comprehensive strategy that uses fun but academically beneficial activities. Parents and caregivers can use a similar strategy at home by using these homework tips, time management hints and ideas on how to talk about college with your teen.
- Homework Tips for Parents (36K PDF) | Spanish (44K PDF)
- Time Management Tips (92K PDF)
- Think College (44K PDF)
- Tips for Parents (64K PDF)
- Smarter Fun in the Summer (288K PDF)
- Keep Reading Together (328K PDF)
Health and Fitness
Did you know that tooth decay is the single most common chronic childhood disease? Healthy teeth and gums play a critical role in children’s overall health, just as fitness and nutrition do. To assist your child in developing good oral care, fitness and nutritional habits, review the resources below and make health a family affair!
- Healthy Smiles Guide (2.7MB PDF) | Spanish (2.5MB PDF)
- Triple Play Parents Game Plan (4343KB PDF) | Spanish (8958KB PDF)